Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£1,200 accessory voucher

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all
Really looking forward to collecting our new California Ocean next week. Just a quick question on the £1,200 accessory voucher advertised on the VW website. Has anyone used this as I’m finding my dealer particularly vague about what it is, how you qualify and even if you do then what’s available specifically for the Cali? They keep sending me the commercial accessory brochure saying that’s all that’s available, despite me pointing out that the accessories shown in the Cali vehicle brochure such as specific roof bars are not in the accessory one.
Don’t want to be cynical and spoil what is a really happy time (wanted Cali for ages) but is this why they’re happy to give this offer?
Ideally we’d like to get bike rack, roof bars, floor mats, and door and boot step protectors using the voucher.
Many thanks
Chris

The only conditions I can find are these on VWCV web site this morning.

"2. RRP Including VAT. Retail customers only, and those funding their vehicle through VWCVFS - offer cannot be used in conjunction with any Registered Fleet Operator contract. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (Loyalty or 0% Hire Purchase). Vehicle must be ordered, registered and delivered between 1st April and 30th June 2019. Offer can be used on both new and used Californias. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Subject to availability. Participating Van Centres only. "

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Thanks that’s reassuring we do indeed qualify. Maybe just try and get a written note from them and spend later through their parts dept with numbers etc?

Thanks that’s reassuring we do indeed qualify. Maybe just try and get a written note from them and spend later through their parts dept with numbers etc?
Could it be that your dealer is not one of the participating ones? - see last paragraph.
Are you getting a discount off list? Is the offer only available if you pay full RRP? - first words of quoted paragraph makes me wonder...

Could it be that your dealer is not one of the participating ones? - see last paragraph.
Are you getting a discount off list? Is the offer only available if you pay full RRP? - first words of quoted paragraph makes me wonder...
The offer is for any new or used Cali. The RRP of the Cali is irrelevant so long as it is not discounted with the loyalty bonus. However, the value of the accessories will be calculated at the full RRP.

Thanks All. No there’s no loyalty bonus so will just keep pushing.
How did you get on with the voucher? We have the same deal with our beach that we just put deposit down on. We want to get roof bars, side bars and a few other bits. Did you get your roof bars?

Yes they were great in the end (Marshall Reading). Got roof bars, bike rack, step and boot sill protectors and front window deflectors and only had to pay £12 on top! Very pleased.

Yes they were great in the end (Marshall Reading). Got roof bars, bike rack, step and boot sill protectors and front window deflectors and only had to pay £12 on top! Very pleased.
Can anyone send me a link to this please ? Not mentioned by the dealer when I placed my deposit and intrigued to know if we qualify
Thanks

I m looking at a secondhand beach from a main dealer which is offering the voucher though aside from the bars can’t see anything I want in the accessories brochure - is there a separate Cali accessories brochure as I am after an additional seat?

I m looking at a secondhand beach from a main dealer which is offering the voucher though aside from the bars can’t see anything I want in the accessories brochure - is there a separate Cali accessories brochure as I am after an additional seat?

I found a cali accessory brochure online the other day, can't find link currently, the extra seat was about £345 ex vat I think. No idea if that is part of the accessory offer or not thou. My dealer says there is a list that he can't email me as internal, not sure how it might differ from the main brochure. If you are really stuck you could get 17 VW deckchairs? ;)

I asked the exact same question regarding the seat and was told no it wasn’t an accessory. It did seem like it was limited to the few items in the standard accessory brochure on line, though perhaps your dealer might be a bit more lenient? Thankfully we wanted what they had.

Back