Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Potential Cali owner

C

Cavvy

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello all

new to the group, sucking up all the amazing information from Cali owners in the hope my first purchase goes smoothly.

I have to admit I‘m hesitating opening my wallet due to the leaking bellows issue, how depressing to be on the receiving end of this after shelling out significant hard earned funds.

so watching and waiting to see what VW solution will be.

Hello all

new to the group, sucking up all the amazing information from Cali owners in the hope my first purchase goes smoothly.

I have to admit I‘m hesitating opening my wallet due to the leaking bellows issue, how depressing to be on the receiving end of this after shelling out significant hard earned funds.

so watching and waiting to see what VW solution will be.
I had and still got the problem of the bellows. Coming away at top left side only ... Decided after reading all the horror stories about ill fitting and mess on replacement set by VW ... I left well alone and just push it back in position ... I do this about 1 in 5 opening of roof ... It works for me and funnily enough never let rain in ... Might glue it in the future.

I had and still got the problem of the bellows. Coming away at top left side only ... Decided after reading all the horror stories about ill fitting and mess on replacement set by VW ... I left well alone and just push it back in position ... I do this about 1 in 5 opening of roof ... It works for me and funnily enough never let rain in ... Might glue it in the future.
Precisely, not sure yet whether I’m happy with that risk having shelled out £60-70k, good luck with the glue

I would use a sikaflex type flue to hold that in place. Be somewhere where you can lower the roof a bit to ease the tension and allow it to set fully. Should be fine then

I would use a sikaflex type flue to hold that in place. Be somewhere where you can lower the roof a bit to ease the tension and allow it to set fully. Should be fine then
Yes will get around to this matter when it stops raining all the time ... Thanks for advice.

Back