Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium Leather Look seat covers do not fit LEATHER/ALCANTARA seats

JohnHaywood

JohnHaywood

Vehicle
N/A
I recently took delivery of the campervanbits (link below) stocked premium look seats covers for my T6 Cali Ocean. Before fitting I thought I would double check they would fit as some forum posts had not clarified this definatively. Thankfully (albeit disappointingly) I did check as the customer services from the campervanbits confirmed they DO NOT fit the Leather/Alantara seats and that there is no stocked item that does (their words not mine). The website as copied below does not make this clear which I would suggest is ammended if you are reading.

Whilst I love my Leather/Alcantara seats which were on my second hand purchased Cali Ocean they do seem a dirt magnet to a family with a little one who is almost as clumsy as Mum & Dad.... I agree it seems crazy covering such lovely seats but I want to keep them clean as far as reasonable possible.

The club shop have provided me with a reference and assured me carriage costs will be refunded when received. The quality of them seems outstanding but I will not get to see them fitted and now back to square one... Jackyards or other waterproof covers. Maybe get them scotch-guard/autoglym protection and the occasional pro valet.

Hopefully someone will find this clears up some ambiguity I found and make save you wasting some time.

IMG_4245.jpg