Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium leather look seat covers

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Beaglemum.

Your set may be in sooner, when I ordered our set the forum shop stated delivery 7/9/19.
When I spoke with Shane he did inform me they may arrive before that date,
We are away ourselves from the 12 September although not in the Cali, but looking
Forward to taking our water proof covers off.

Alan

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Beaglemum Just checked shop again the ocean covers states pre order due in the 7/9/19.
Not sure how many sets may be arriving.

Mr_bluesky

Mr_bluesky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Thank you for your replies, are there any forum members who own Candy White Calis, who have bought these covers what colour did you buy.
I know it is personal choice, just not sure what to go for at the moment .

Alan
Hello Alan
I’ve owned my Cali Beach in candy white for about 6 months now, and one of the first purchases I made were these seat covers. Although expensive they are worth every penny, quality is superb and if fitted properly and carefully they look just like leather seats. I decided to go for Black/Grey as per picture on California shop site and they compliment my grey interior perfectly. Took me about 4-5 hours to fit I don’t think you will have any regrets with either colour set !! Happy shopping.

Paul
449EE71D-C3AA-425E-A480-366F0B9E9886.jpeg5AFEF560-8147-432D-8615-123E6DEA1B8B.jpeg4255CAE1-69AE-4443-A685-74B28EA23701.jpeg

rupertpoon

rupertpoon

VIP Member
They look great! How did the fasteners do up? We have GTi style covers on a 2014 SE and the fasteners tend to undo themselves. Maybe I did something wrong?

Mr_bluesky

Mr_bluesky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
They look great! How did the fasteners do up? We have GTi style covers on a 2014 SE and the fasteners tend to undo themselves. Maybe I did something wrong?
Not had any issues as yet. Some of the fasteners are quite tight on the back of captains chairs, but once done they do keep everything taught under the seats. The metal hooks that come with the covers are handy, just got to make sure you pull all the tabs tight and then clip the hooks to the metal under frame of the 3 seater bed and front and passenger seats. Sounds a bit complicated but easy enough, just make sure the hooks aren’t attached to any moving parts ! on the seat frames. (Chance you could tear or rip the covers )

A

Alistair Hardy

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All.
The good Lady and I have been looking at the premium Leather Look Seat Covers from the shop. I have searched previous threads but can not find out
If you can still use the Isofix after these covers have been fitted.

Alan.
Yes you Can

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Mr_bluesky.

Thank you for your post and pictures of your Candy White California, looks very nice indeed. Now eagerly Waiting for delivery of our seat covers.
I have asked on a previous post can you still push the seat down to gain access to the isofix .

Alan

Mr_bluesky

Mr_bluesky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Mr_bluesky.

Thank you for your post and pictures of your Candy White California, looks very nice indeed. Now eagerly Waiting for delivery of our seat covers.
I have asked on a previous post can you still push the seat down to gain access to the isofix .

Alan
Yes Alan you can, the seat covers have all been pre-cut to accommodate the isofix. Hope this helps,

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Very much so, we take the grandchildren, so important that we can still use the isofix, at present using Inka waterproof covers, problem is I have to unzip the back part of cover to fit child seat.
:thanks:thanks:thanks:thumb:upsidedown

Hantshog

Hantshog

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Do these covers come in dark grey/light grey, or are they black/light grey? They look quality. I am fed up continuously cleaning the factory fabric so am interested and I see little value in covering the seats with identical covers (Brandrup) to factory fit just to keep the originals clean for the next owner. The posted pics show they fit really well but up close do they look like covers? Keen to hear/see from owners how they look up close.

Mr_bluesky

Mr_bluesky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Very much so, we take the grandchildren, so important that we can still use the isofix, at present using Inka waterproof covers, problem is I have to unzip the back part of cover to fit child seat.
Do these covers come in dark grey/light grey, or are they black/light grey? They look quality. I am fed up continuously cleaning the factory fabric so am interested and I see little value in covering the seats with identical covers (Brandrup) to factory fit just to keep the originals clean for the next owner. The posted pics show they fit really well but up close do they look like covers? Keen to hear/see from owners how they look up close.
ha
Hi Hantshog,,
I had exactly the same dilemma as yourself and thought why cover with replica covers when they would still get dirty just the same as the original seating, To be honest the price did put me off and did consider the Gti covers but opted for these instead, mainly because they are easier to clean..just wipe over with a damp microfibre cloth.
The covers are Black/Grey however I would say ( in my opinion ) they were more Graphite Grey/ Light Grey, others may disagree !
I have friends who have commented on the quality and look, thinking they were genuine leather seats. Fit properly and you wouldn’t tell the difference unless you get up really close !!

Hantshog

Hantshog

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
ha

Hi Hantshog,,
I had exactly the same dilemma as yourself and thought why cover with replica covers when they would still get dirty just the same as the original seating, To be honest the price did put me off and did consider the Gti covers but opted for these instead, mainly because they are easier to clean..just wipe over with a damp microfibre cloth.
The covers are Black/Grey however I would say ( in my opinion ) they were more Graphite Grey/ Light Grey, others may disagree !
I have friends who have commented on the quality and look, thinking they were genuine leather seats. Fit properly and you wouldn’t tell the difference unless you get up really close !!
Thanks for the feedback Mr_bluesky. I was hoping they look graphite grey as not sure black goes as there is no black elsewhere in the van. It's the easy to clean feature of these that appeals plus the fact they don't look aftermarket. Cheers

Our Partners