Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Pro rafter- Fiamma new

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
this is unopened and not used.

rafter pro is used to create a slight arch in the awning to stop water pooling. Found that never used it as tend to wild camp more than use sites therefore awning doesn't get lots of use.
Part number 03616A01

see for visual https://www.motorhomeshop.co.uk/a10...pSx0PNi0N3zxcB4kUbdKFLAAXXgzi5_hoC3kQQAvD_BwE

i paid £49 but see they're less now probably due to time of year- open to offers closet to current prices available online IRO £40.....its not heavy but long to post so preferable collection Taunton area- happy to meet jn25 if passing by enroute- south/north.

My van is 2007, do you know how I can tell whether the awning is Fiamma or Thule? (it may be as simple as having a name on it but the Cali is outside in the dark!)

i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what make of awning you have as the pro rafter is able to stretch from front to back to lift the tarp which stops the water pooling so brand of awning not an issue. mine is also SE so best guess is we have the same anyway.......although not used it i did research to ensure would be suitable for my set up.

Thanks, I'll have a look at my awning tomorrow. My other concern is how long it is when stored?

BUT I have to say I wouldn't want to pay more than £30 - even unused it's still second hand and I'd have no retailer to go back to in case of any problems. I shall quite understand if you don't want to sell for that much.

Thanks, I'll have a look at my awning tomorrow. My other concern is how long it is when stored?

BUT I have to say I wouldn't want to pay more than £30 - even unused it's still second hand and I'd have no retailer to go back to in case of any problems. I shall quite understand if you don't want to sell for that much.
i'll PM you, measurement is just over a metre and it just fits in the slot along side wardrobe and where table is stored away from boot area access. I have no idea who i purchased from so if i kept this and ever needed to i'd be referring to manufacturer in the event of an issue.

Fiamma has winding out gear at front ie above drivers door. Thule has winding out gear at rear of van near boot lid
I thought it was Omnistor?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Older Cali's used to use the Fiamma awning

We have this rafter and use it on the Thule awning. Its stored down the side of the top mattress.