Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Problems with new vehicle and getting them fixed

Thanks for the update Steve?

What dealer was that?
You are very welcome. This site has been a great help to me.
I'm dealing with Bury St Edmunds. And actually, they've just come back to me with a similar photograph, on another vehicle. Is it standard for the blind housing to be free to move around as indicated in the picture?

3: A bodge job. You should not need to use force to close the fridge door. lower then a little press should suffice.

5: How could they have not seen that?

6: Disgraceful. You took the vehicle in without a fundamental constituent part working. It should work. I would like to say that the dealer's are looking at it through the perspective of a builders van and not a camper but that would still not condone releasing the vehicle without it all working. I use every single socket in my van, the one in the boot cooks my dinner when on the move and blows up my airbed when I want to sleep.

I would call customer service for no other reason than to be a nuisance to them. They should know what is going on with a premium consumer vehicle which it is.

I have an ongoing problem with mine, so far multiple trips back have failed to sort it, but at least the Dealers are caring, keen as me to see it fixed and positively interactive, the least that can be expected.