Products comfortz

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Having just taken delivery of an awning panel thought I would leave feedback on the forum, Nick helpful via email getting just what we wanted quickly despatched following payment and speedy delivery. Just tried it out in the drive simplicity to fit to the side awning.

We also have a topper for the lower bed which we bought so 18months ago, though the ebay shop, lam aware some users on the forum find the memory fome makes them too hot and have changed for sleepzone topper but we are happy with the Comfortz product and think it real value for money as it works for us l always get a good nights sleep in the van come sun rain and even snow :thanks

Cheers Andy :thumb

I appreciate the great feedback - any problems /questions with anything at all please drop me a call.

Was packing up the Cali last Friday morning (off to Fort William for a long weekend) when Parcelforce arrived with our new Cali cabin mattress. :clap Many thanks Comfortz for the prompt service. Jean and I enjoyed four nights sleeping 'comfort'. Excellent product, perfect fit and easily folded and stored on the rear shelf. :thumb

Thank you Comfortz.

Norm and Jean :D

We also ordered a Cali Topper Compact with windows and a Windscreen cover from Comfortz. Quality excellent and even received a small discount for ordering both together.

:cool

Ronnie

Cheers Folks - the custom & feedback is much appreciated :thumb

Any issues or questions just drop me a call

Cheers,
Nick