Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Proud owner of a 2008 California !

Hi!

I'm Joe from Largs in South West Scotland.
My wife and I hope to have loads of great times even tith the kids in our funky wee VW California!
Welcome to the forum and the club! Hope you have some great adventures. Newbie members tend to post a photo of their prize van as a way of introduction … not compulsory of course! ;)

Welcome to the Cali family.
Living in S/W Scotland you've got the best of the UK right on your doorstep, and you must be well used to coping with pesky midges!
Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum and the club! Hope you have some great adventures. Newbie members tend to post a photo of their prize van as a way of introduction … not compulsory of course! ;)
We're picking her up on Friday, the sellers want everything perfect lol. They called her Alice and we've decided she definitely looks like an Alice!

Living in S/W Scotland you've got the best of the UK right on your doorstep, and you must be well used to coping with pesky midges!
Enjoy.
Yeh,
The Waverly docks at the pier on the clyde...beautiful on a sunny morning!
Some of the islands are in our back yard as you mentioned SusiBus.

Enjoy.
It's the female midges that bite but with me having a feminine side they just go for the wife lol