Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

rails and floor ruined,how to protect em?

no sheep or cows,probably doin something wrong if yours have no signs at all :)

i mean,i pay attention tryin to cover and clean em,but that s the result:

ofc nothing of dramatic but if it s avoidable won t be bad..

E779A4A6-A108-4C64-AA8B-B5A9761CA39C.jpeg

I looked at this tread to see if my issue was common but you r pictures of dame are quite different to mine, on mine it is the seat that is doing the actual damage. We are only two weeks on and they already look bad.

450CE32C-49BE-4B5E-80A6-8A13A77D6B4D.jpeg

I looked at this tread to see if my issue was common but you r pictures of dame are quite different to mine, on mine it is the seat that is doing the actual damage. We are only two weeks on and they already look bad.

View attachment 78133
It’s only happening on the kitchen side. The door side is perfect, am i doing something wrong. The bed has only been down twice.

That looks wrong, as if perhaps the locking foot isn't running in the rail correctly. I would get that checked at a dealer.

There is definitely something very wrong to have caused that amount of damage. Get in contact with with the supplying dealer if l was you. The PDI inspection should have spotted this, as something is not located correctly.

There is definitely something very wrong to have caused that amount of damage. Get in contact with with the supplying dealer if l was you. The PDI inspection should have spotted this, as something is not located correctly.
There is No PDI of the habitation side, only the vehicle.

Over 11 years. Over 154 000 km. You can see it's used. That's all.

IMG_20201107_100951.jpg

View attachment 78133
As others have said on yours there’s something very wrong here. It looks to me as though the roller that runs along the top of the rail is either missing or misplaced and it’s allowing part of the seat base to scrub on the rail when moving the seat.

Back