Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Raskelf duvalay

Quite fancy one, possibly a purchase for next year.
Now they've got their Dragon onboard they'll be no stopping them!

Quite fancy one, possibly a purchase for next year.
Now they've got their Dragon onboard they'll be no stopping them!

We don't have a Duvalay but do have a 2" gold memory foam topper from Raskelf. Great friendly service. Expensive but worth it. They have a template to trim the foam to - if I were to buy again, I would leave the length intact as I think we've ended up a tiny bit short!

we have two Duvalays to make a double, went for the 4.5 tog and its been so toasty, camped 2 weeks ago and still really warm (mind weather not really that cold yet).

they are great and a lot less restrictive than sleeping bags, only down side is size. We have them on the rear self with some pillows and kids sleeping bags.

The best Cali accessory by far. A luxurious night's sleep and much more convenient than sleeping bags or separate duvets. We've found the thinner versions equally fine in the Med in August as Scotland in January. We fit 4 side by side on the rear shelf. Also convenient for sleepovers in the house.

Does anyone know the diameter of the Raskelf mattress topper when it is rolled up please?
Is it easy to store and does it also fit the upper bed?

Hi Linda
If you follow californiamans link to the website and then click on
Mattress toppers for caravans it has the dimensions of the toppers rolled up
I would say although I haven't got one it would fit under the bed in the drawer
Or over the back
Hope this helps

We have the thinner 1" duvalay and don't think they would fit in draw. We store on the back shelf.

Two side by side on bottom bed is tight fit and you have to curl up the sides slightly, not tried up top bed but wider so should be fine as well.

Thanks for correcting me mark I though Linda asked if it would fit under the bed
Now I read it again she asked about the top bed. What a dimwit
Hope she finds the info usefull

Very useful thanks folks, the roll size looks ok - still pricey though even with discount, wondering whether our camping thermorests may do the same job of making the downstairs bed more comfortable (they've worked fine on cold hard floors for years after all!)

Hi Linda, I have a thermarest for tent camping but I have to say that the mattress toppers are far thicker and softer - there's really no comparison.

Are there any very tall users of duvalays here? They are listed at 190cm which I convert to just less than 6'3". At 6'4" tall myself, I think I'm going to struggle.

Don't forget you're much taller laying down. I bought a sleeping bag once that should have been tall enough. Reality was it hardly came up to my shoulders once I was stretched out. It went back.

Back