Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Really Useful Boxes on offer - Homebase

Syuile75

Syuile75

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi, just saw that the boxes are on offer in Homebase and so want to get a few, however our 6.1 Coast is not due until May, does anyone know which sizes are best to go under the rear bench? I understand that the new tilting bed back support can eat into some of the space available...

350mm clear for the mechanism in the centre. At the sides of the boot the height is restricted a little (about 70mm for a little - around 60mm each side). There is a little lip of the boot surround to get over, but at 350 you shouldn’t have an issue.

image.jpg

These sit perfectly in an Ocean with the seat fully back, You could get two in there side by side
Reasonably good product but linked to more for the correct dimensions.

350mm clear for the mechanism in the centre. At the sides of the boot the height is restricted a little (about 70mm for a little - around 60mm each side). There is a little lip of the boot surround to get over, but at 350 you shouldn’t have an issue.

View attachment 91477
Thanks I found that information useful too. We’re in the queue for a Coast and stock piling boxes, toilets and Cobb cookers in advance . I see you have the wood/ wood effect flooring, protected by mats. We’ve ordered the same and wondered how you’d found it. Phil

Thanks I found that information useful too. We’re in the queue for a Coast and stock piling boxes, toilets and Cobb cookers in advance . I see you have the wood/ wood effect flooring, protected by mats. We’ve ordered the same and wondered how you’d found it. Phil
Fine - we’ve left the plastic film on, and protect the boot space be 2 cheapish mats from Dunelm, and have a mat inside too. We hired vans with both the wood floor and the standard one, and preferred the wood floor - a bit easier to clean.

Thanks for the information. We’ve ordered wooden flooring w/o having seen it in the flesh. Thinking it brightened things up and went well with the lighter Coast cupboard finish. Only time will tell !

Hi, just saw that the boxes are on offer in Homebase and so want to get a few, however our 6.1 Coast is not due until May, does anyone know which sizes are best to go under the rear bench? I understand that the new tilting bed back support can eat into some of the space available...
Really useful boxes are very sturdy you can fit two 64 LT under the shelve and two on top. And it still leaves a space under the shelve for a long item like a windbreak

Back