Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear air con control blanking panel

B

Bowen

At the back of our 2011 Cali there is at head height control for the air blower,next to that is a blanking plate 9 by 13.5 cm long which has detached/broken and needs replacement.On the back of the plate is 7HO819681.Does anyone know where I can order this from online?
Many thanks

I think the O could be a 0 (Zero)

A Google search for 7H0819681 does bring up the blanking plate.
Finding one if you are in the UK might be a challenge looking at the results.

Thanks -yes that is the item and I can see sourcing it is going to be a PITA!

Is it one or more of the clips that have broken, or the front of the plate?
Just wondering if you could secure it in place with some double sided sticky tape, or a small amount of contact adhesive? Enough to keep it in place, but still able to remove it with a bit of force in the future if it ever needed to come off again.

So you have an A/C control panel (I assume manual?), but you don't have the vent there?
Why don't you as at any random VW dealer? It won't cost you that much.

Ebay Listing £16 total from either Germany or Latvia, no import duty or VAT as below threshold

Is it one or more of the clips that have broken, or the front of the plate?
Just wondering if you could secure it in place with some double sided sticky tape, or a small amount of contact adhesive? Enough to keep it in place, but still able to remove it with a bit of force in the future if it ever needed to come off again.
The clips on the back surface have broken off.I did think about glueing it in place but I think it would detach on going over uneven road surfaces.

Back