Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear control panel vents

California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
The rear vents in my 2022 cali are extremely stiff and only open and close the front vents - I can't completely close off the airflow I did try this on the one rear controls and it caused the vent to jam completely (I have tried to attach a video showing the vent opening but the system wont let me)but I am unable to select the solid circle mark on the wheel at the side this seems to be the case on all the vents in the back, on inspection after taking it out it looks like it should be possible to close all the airflow off

TIA1708771384762.png

Last edited:
Not sure what it is you want to achieve. You haven’t actually asked a question.

Do you mean “I am able” or “I am unable…”??

In the picture the vent is closed - as much as it can be.

From the aircon controls on the dash or next to the vent you should be able to turn the rear fan to zero. Then there would be next to nothing coming out.

Not sure what it is you want to achieve. You haven’t actually asked a question.

Do you mean “I am able” or “I am unable…”??

In the picture the vent is closed - as much as it can be.

From the aircon controls on the dash or next to the vent you should be able to turn the rear fan to zero. Then there would be next to nothing coming out.
Sorry my mistake. I meant unable you can’t seem to stop the air completely coming out of the vent however you take it out. There is an option to do that the way the set up comes off the rail inside and won’t work at.

how they’re configured in your photo they’re in sort of a “diffused” vent mode via the side vents. I think you turn the wheel so the plain circle that’s just visible is in the centre

how they’re configured in your photo they’re in sort of a “diffused” vent mode via the side vents. I think you turn the wheel so the plain circle that’s just visible is in the centre

If I keep turning until I get the solid circle the vent Jams any you need to take it out to fix - meaning thou can’t shut the vent off completely

Hi I have the problem you describe- was playing with the different angles of the air vent and then when turned all the way it’s now jammed.

Anyone got any info on how to remove the vent so I can unjam it?

Thanks

Ok so prise the edges (top and bottom at same time) and it should pop out. 4 metal clips so as long as you apply even pressure should be fine, just in case anyone was wondering

Last edited:
Back