Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Rear cup holder thingy

Perfectos

Perfectos

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I am after a rear cup holder (astray holder thingy)
fits on the front of the kitchen unit on an T6 Ocean / side panel on a Beach

does anyone have one they don’t use or a spare?

347C6219-0701-4363-B46C-D4636A52530B.jpeg

I am after a rear cup holder (astray holder thingy)
fits on the front of the kitchen unit on an T6 Ocean / side panel on a Beach

does anyone have one they don’t use or a spare?

View attachment 82421
I think I bought one months ago, then found out it won’t fit my forthcoming 6.1. I’ll have a look later .

20B5D31D-F402-4CA7-8508-BA4D6AB7F0E1.jpeg8AD1B9A4-C613-4B21-AD6B-299FF49F6941.jpeg
Is this what you’re looking for?

I've found them to be useless on the T6.1 - they are supposed to fit & one came with our van but they don't seem to click into the groove on the cabinet anything like as securely as they did in our T5.1 as if the groove is a different shape.
I wouldn't want to rely on them holding a drink securely whilst driving.

@66tim99 - hold onto yours & try it @Perfectos can have one of mine. @Meoncoast very generously gave me one a few years back, I bought another & then got a third with the new van. It would seem only right that I pass on one of them. PM your details & I will sort it.

Last edited:
That’s a very Generous offer Andy,

Thank you very Much, I really appreciate your kind offer.

Thats why this Forum is Best, the people that make it what it is :thumb

pm sent

Last edited:
Hi there Andy, I have been searching old threads, ebay etc and can't find any of these anywhere other than a 3D printed version that looks very flimsy. Been looking for one as fed up with chasing dancing CostaCoffee cups across the kitchen top on my Ocean 6 and one will eventually go over. Do you know of a part number or somewhere I can buy one as had no luck so far.

Do you know of a part number or somewhere I can buy one as had no luck so far.

@MikeK
Give me a couple of days, I've emptied my Ocean so everything is in boxes at the moment. I want to see if the cup holders fit in the table rail of the Grand California, if they don't I will have a couple available.

Hi there Andy, I have been searching old threads, ebay etc and can't find any of these anywhere other than a 3D printed version that looks very flimsy. Been looking for one as fed up with chasing dancing CostaCoffee cups across the kitchen top on my Ocean 6 and one will eventually go over. Do you know of a part number or somewhere I can buy one as had no luck so far.
I still have mine and haven't tried it in my 6.1 I will try and do so this week - if it doesn't fit you can have it.

Is it part numbers 8 & 9 on here?

That’s 2 parts that will just give you a loop that things fall through. You then really need a “cage” part to put in it.

3rd part ie the cage is in the photo below
Has number 000.061.129.D on the bottom
Unknown-4.jpeg

I still have mine and haven't tried it in my 6.1 I will try and do so this week - if it doesn't fit you can have it.
I'm hoping this is the latest thread so thanks for helping. I will wait a few days to see what you find re the boxes and your Grand....good luck. Regards Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike
I’ve tried the cup holder (see post #3 for photos) in the rail on my 6.1 and agree with Andy - it doesn’t sit right and I wouldn’t trust it.
If it is what you’re looking for, DM me your address and I’ll post it to you.

I have tested one in a GC & its a perfect fit.
Typical VW logic - supply one with a T6.1 where it doesn't really work & don't put one in a GC where its needed & fits perfectly.

Having recently acquired my Grand I am looking for one or two of these cup holders. At the moment I have only found them on a German website but doesn't ship to the UK.

Anyone got any they do not want, please and they want to move on?

Thanks

Having recently acquired my Grand I am looking for one or two of these cup holders. At the moment I have only found them on a German website but doesn't ship to the UK.

Anyone got any they do not want, please and they want to move on?

Thanks
There is one on a multicoloured auction site ATM for £20 + postage

or you can order from LLL Parts

There is one on a multicoloured auction site ATM for £20 + postage

or you can order from LLL Parts
HI and thanks for the reply. Do you have a link for the first one ? I have looked on LLL site before and could not find it

Thanks
Derek

Genuine Volkswagen California drink holder (T5/T6)

item number

Genuine Volkswagen California drink holder (T5/T6)

item number

That one still really needs the cage insert to make it any use.