Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 rear cup holder

andyinluton

andyinluton

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
The one feature that I think I want from the T6 Ocean is the rear cup holder that appears to clip onto the edge of the kitchen.

Anyone any ideas as to part numbers or costs from VW? I've looked but not seen any on eBay yet.

For those of you that have one, what do you do when the table needs sliding along, does the cup holder unclip or move round the corner? Any reason I couldn't have a row of 3 for the kids in the back?

The holder is £24 from VW not sure about the cup

Has the kitchen unit changed? Will the cup fit a T5?

The one feature that I think I want from the T6 Ocean is the rear cup holder that appears to clip onto the edge of the kitchen.

Anyone any ideas as to part numbers or costs from VW? I've looked but not seen any on eBay yet.

For those of you that have one, what do you do when the table needs sliding along, does the cup holder unclip or move round the corner? Any reason I couldn't have a row of 3 for the kids in the back?
Any use?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/121924299490...9255-0%26rvr_id%3D1039055588193&ul_noapp=true

http://www.ebay.de/itm/121983228811...9255-0%26rvr_id%3D1039062458544&ul_noapp=true

Thanks, not quite as expensive as I feared, anyone know if it just clips in the rail or does it need sliding in form one end etc etc

Thanks, not quite as expensive as I feared, anyone know if it just clips in the rail or does it need sliding in form one end etc etc
It clips in - doesn't need to go in from one end. However, I certainly wouldn't pay £23 for it. It has no 'floor' so all it will hold is a large takeaway cup. It's no good for a can or a bottle - they would just drop out the bottom. It would be much better if it was a bit more versatile.

Think I put mine together the wrong way up as it slants !! Any idea if it can be undone?

Think I put mine together the wrong way up as it slants !! Any idea if it can be undone?
Ah it's not just me then! I can't see what the point of the slant is or how to get rid of it. As DM said, it seems very limited as a cup holder (unless you camp in Costa car parks). Maybe should start smoking again so I can make use of it :rolleyes:

Ah it's not just me then! I can't see what the point of the slant is or how to get rid of it. As DM said, it seems very limited as a cup holder (unless you camp in Costa car parks). Maybe should start smoking again so I can make use of it :rolleyes:

Figured how to straighten it up. The hoop is clamped to the body with an allen screw. If you undo it you can adjust the angle. Here's a picture of it in bits, though you should probably be able to just loosen it to adjust. If you do end up unscrewing it completely you can take it to pieces like this to reassemble - the round insert in the body is a tight fit and needs rotating anti clockwise 60 degrees or so to release it to access where the loose nut seats.

Hope this may be some help. Just need a trip to Costa now for a large takeaway that won't fall through:thumb

Cup holder parts.jpg Cup holder straightened.jpg

You can get an insert for a normal drinks can for it, the part number is on the back of the instructions that came with the loop part of the holder its 000.061.129.D
I believe it's around £16 not cheap but is anything these days?

You can get an insert for a normal drinks can for it, the part number is on the back of the instructions that came with the loop part of the holder its 000.061.129.D
I believe it's around £16 not cheap but is anything these days?
Hi, does anyone have the part number for the cup holder insert? (I don't seem to have mentioned instructions any more :() . The kids water bottle just falls through the open hole in supplied cup holder!

Hi, does anyone have the part number for the cup holder insert? (I don't seem to have mentioned instructions any more :() . The kids water bottle just falls through the open hole in supplied cup holder!
Is that not the Part Number in the post you quoted?

We used it as a towel holder until we got fed up of moving it out of the way. Now it’s in a box on the shelf in the garage! (with the other towel holders) :D

If any one has a spare T6 cup holder that they don't wan't I'm looking for a couple.

We keep looking at it and saying what’s the point...?
:talktothehand

We used it as a towel holder until we got fed up of moving it out of the way. Now it’s in a box on the shelf in the garage! (with the other towel holders) :D
if not wanting and using it i'd be interested to buy it?

why don't they fit a T5? is the table groove different?

Back