Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear cushion cover

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
One thing our long weekend away brought up was the need for a fitted cover for the rear shelf/bed cushion. Preferably matching our waterproof grey VW ones fitted to all other seats. Any suggestions?

Matt. Inka do one I think try giving them a ring on the number in the VIP lounge
I'm sure they call it downstairs mattress protector.

Speedy reply - thanks! Will check them out.

Just ordered one of these over the phone so they definitely have them at the moment. It's called a rear pillow protector apparently. They gave me the 10% discount as well, which I wasn't expecting.

Great service!

Have emailed them but will try calling! Any indication on price?

Brilliant - left a message for them to call back!

Really good fit too, we got the full set- and are really impressed with the attention to detail.

Ordered! We have the other covers. Got them thrown in with the van!

I checked on the Brandrup one. £110 and a six week wait!!!

All the Brandrup stuff seems ridculously expensive to me. Not sure how they manage to sell anything!?!

Seeing as our full set of VW waterproof covers list at £188, its a laughable price!!

Have just had a phone call from Inka - this item is actually £58.50 with discount, not £31 odd as I thought (and was billed for). The guy said he'd had several calls from members of the forum in the last few days and he had been confused by what they actually wanted, so he's contacting them to ask for the extra.

I confirmed this actually IS what we're all talking about. Sadly not as cheap as we all thought! :sad

Oops! I did explain several times which bit I wanted covered but I could tell it wasn't really clicking.

I got a missed call from them today but no message. I'll wait for them to call me again.

Yes, they just called me with the news as well. They still seemed very confused as to what we all actually want but the conclusion was that it is £58.50 rather than the cheaper price they originally quoted.

Seems disproportionately expensive compared with the seat covers, but what can you do?

The cover arrived today. The error in identifying the correct part (the sceptical part of me wonders if, after getting a load of orders, they bumped the price up. After all, what cover did they think we all meant?!) and near doubling in price, I am still impressed. Almost matches our other VW covers, well made and an excellent fit despite the awkward shape of the cushion.

Another essential product sourced thanks to this forum. Thanks!!

Agree Kernowlad... my suspicious mind immediately turned to the same thought! Especially after I initially told the guy exactly what I wanted the cover for, and he described it all back to me in detail. Still, it looks good and will be very useful.

Off at a slight tangent here... would one for the roof bed be a good idea? (if they make them!). We're intending to sleep 'upstairs' and don't know if the mattress ever gets wet (from outside moisture, I hasten to explain :oops: ). But I imagine sleeping on an impermeable cover isn't going to be terribly nice - any advice please?

Bought mine in January from them and cost £65 including postage.

Sue

Back