Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rechargeable California torch not holding any charge.

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to if you can change to battery in them. Considering they cost a humungas amount of money for what You actually get. The van is over 4 years old so not any warranty. Haven’t really used it much but just went to try it and the light came on for a couple of minutes then nothing. Has anyone changed the battery and how do you take them apart. Any help appreciated. The interior light part of the lamp switches on and off so power is getting to it.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to if you can change to battery in them. Considering they cost a humungas amount of money for what You actually get. The van is over 4 years old so not any warranty. Haven’t really used it much but just went to try it and the light came on for a couple of minutes then nothing. Has anyone changed the battery and how do you take them apart. Any help appreciated. The interior light part of the lamp switches on and off so power is getting to it.
All sorted. I managed to get the back off and low and behold The batteries fell out. Tightened the connections and working great.

All sorted. I managed to get the back off and low and behold The batteries fell out. Tightened the connections and working great.

Glad it's sorted.

The torch not charging is something that I would take a dim view of! :shocked

Sorry ... I'll get my coat .....:sad