Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recommended dealers for new Ocean quote.

Poodlehat2222

Poodlehat2222

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi. My local VW dealers are offering zero discount on new order Califorinas.
I have E-mailed Liverpool and Poole dealerships with my configuration code....is there anyother dealerships I should contact that are currently offering competitive discounts?
I am in the Midlands but have no problem travelling countrywide to pick up the camper.
I have prices from DtD and autoEbid and have no problem going down this road as I have previously used autoEbid and it was a smooth transaction.
Cheers
Gary

Highly recommended Guy Vincent from the VW Van Centre in Preston.
Bought my last two California's from him and always great to deal with and was the best price by far. Some dealers didn't even reply to my enquiry!

Last edited:
Suggest you call Drive the Deal once you know your precise spec, and expect an 8%ish discount. In London you will be assigned Eurovans in Crawley as your dealer. They don’t keep you informed, and I didn’t (don’t) feel they are fighting my corner. Given my time again I’d take my DTD quite and ask Breeze Poole to match it. I’ll be taking my Cali to them for servicing as they are one of the few that seem to understand it’s intricacies, where others deal with you like a Transporter owner

I’d recommend Marshall in Reading. Proactive and hungry for the business. At least that was the case in Nov 2020….

John Follows at Breeze Poole has recently done us a good deal on a Coast - found him easy to chat with.

Have a check of my experience here - LINK

In the end I went DTD and therefore Eurovans. No issues with that. The reality is once your order is in the system the dealer has a lot less sway than you think and would really have to pull out a lot of favours to get something “sped up”, despite what they say. If factories rejigged their schedules because of dealers ringing up for customers nothing would ever get made.

Poole tried, but didn’t quite get over the line for the reasons I outlined.

None of the others were interested at all, with full order banks for the next 12 months+ they didn’t feel they needed to. The best I could get outside of DTD and Poole was 4%, which is a bit silly really.

I don’t know about ordering but I would avoid Liverpool, atrocious after sales care - the mechanic was so rude and I heard the sales team laughing that people would buy California’s based on how much they cost while I was sat waiting for the keys on my van to be returned. So I vowed never to go back, if they don’t want my money then that’s fine by me.

Dealers will offer low or no discounts whilst California’s are so hard to come by. It’s simple supply and demand so would be illogical for Dealers to be offering

Dealers will offer low or no discounts whilst California’s are so hard to come by. It’s simple supply and demand so would be illogical for Dealers to be offering
They are though. I’ve read recently about Drive the Deal discounts being matched ... and others getting several thousand off. Dealers still want orders

I struggled to get dealers to quote and those that did would only go to 4%.
So have just ordered from Drive the Deal who were offering 9%.
Thanks for all your help.

I struggled to get dealers to quote and those that did would only go to 4%.
So have just ordered from Drive the Deal who were offering 9%.
Thanks for all your help.

Good choice, 5 Years back I bought via DTD. Super smooth dealing with JCB Eurovans of Crawley, best discount found.
i have just ordered a Golf through DTD, this time being supplied by JCB VW of gillingham. Again another great discount.

Good choice, 5 Years back I bought via DTD. Super smooth dealing with JCB Eurovans of Crawley, best discount found.
i have just ordered a Golf through DTD, this time being supplied by JCB VW of gillingham. Again another great discount.
Have to agree. DTD discount through JCB Gillingham for a VW ID.3 this year amazing. Lovely customer service to boot. Same experience with Eurovans for the Beach.