Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Red Shoot 26/27 April 2024

Thanks Chris.
Should be great fun. See you then.

Excellent. Will add you to the pub list for Saturday.

I have spoken with the Red Shoot Inn which is at the entrance to the site (different business) and they will seat us together if we would like to go there on the Saturday night.
They would like some idea of numbers so could you let me know here if you would be interested in coming along please.
The menu looks good and they have a micro brewery.
Thank you Gillian, please add Colin and myself to the table. Sally

Hi GIllian
Big thank you for arranging this, we have just booked for two nights and would love to meet at the Red Shoot Inn.
Colin&Maria

I have spoken with the Red Shoot Inn which is at the entrance to the site (different business) and they will seat us together if we would like to go there on the Saturday night.
They would like some idea of numbers so could you let me know here if you would be interested in coming along please.
The menu looks good and they have a micro brewery.
Yes please.

Update on Red Shoot - we have 11 vans booked in which is brilliant and I have an area in the pub reserved for us from 6.30 on Saturday evening although I'm sure it would be possible to go earlier or later than that.
The campsite have advised that the best way to access the site is off the A338 which runs between Ringwood and Salisbury. It is signposted from the main road along Ellingham Drove.
Look forward to seeing you all on Friday.

Update on Red Shoot - we have 11 vans booked in which is brilliant and I have an area in the pub reserved for us from 6.30 on Saturday evening although I'm sure it would be possible to go earlier or later than that.
The campsite have advised that the best way to access the site is off the A338 which runs between Ringwood and Salisbury. It is signposted from the main road along Ellingham Drove.
Look forward to seeing you all on Friday.
Can’t wait :cheers

Four of us have already booked a table for Saturday evening in the pub so will see you there. I think our table is 7:30PM.

Back