Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold *Reduced* Used Jackyards seat covers for T6 Ocean- full set

BugsyMalone

BugsyMalone

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Full set including pockets in the back of the front seat covers, armrests, headrests, with VW logos on all seats and stitching. We are selling only because we have sold the Cali. If you are not already familiar with the covers, they are very good quality, hand made from a sail canvas cloth which is very forgiving and tough and a real pleasure to live with. Colour is lovely. It went perfectly with our Acapulco Blue van. We are located in Sidmouth if you are able to collect. Price £295.00 plus postage at cost.

By the way, we have some other accessories to sell which we will post later including the ladder for the bunk, a like-new bespoke Duvalay topper and cover for the downstairs bed and a set of Thule wheel ramps.

IMG_0130.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Bugsy - I have PM’d you
Hi Fleabane, thank you but no message received yet. I do not use forums regularly so not particularly brilliant with the technicalities so sorry if I have missed it.

Full set including pockets in the back of the front seat covers, armrests, headrests, with VW logos on all seats and stitching. We are selling only because we have sold the Cali. If you are not already familiar with the covers, they are very good quality, hand made from a sail canvas cloth which is very forgiving and tough and a real pleasure to live with. Colour is lovely. It went perfectly with our Acapulco Blue van. We are located in Sidmouth if you are able to collect. Price £295.00 plus postage at cost.

By the way, we have some other accessories to sell which we will post later including the ladder for the bunk, a like-new bespoke Duvalay topper and cover for the downstairs bed and a set of Thule wheel ramps.

View attachment 84833
How much is the Duvalay for lower bed thanks Tom

How much is the Duvalay for lower bed thanks Tom
Hi Tom, £150.00. It is posted in accessories for sale too as a separate item. I would have sent you a link but could not work out how to. That includes the bespoke fitted sheet for it also from Duvalay. Cheers, M