Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Reimo Front Cab Window Vents (pair) with Storage Bag

S

SallyW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
For sale are a pair of Reimo Front Cab Window Vents with storage bag.
For VW T5 and T6
£75.00 (currently £125 at Just Kampers).
Never Used.
Mint condition.
Comes with bespoke robust storage bag with a separate compartment for each grille (so they don’t get scratched).

Ventilation grilles on both the top and fold out section.
Integrated Mosquito Nets.
Rain guards.
Anthracite colour.
Anodised aluminium.
Scratch resistant.
Can only be removed from the inside.

Collection from near Brighton or can be posted for £67C5DFC69-722B-460F-8FC1-0980E10F8FC5.jpeg7767D050-0C42-444A-91AA-4B99ACDF4574.pngD6325BB4-39F7-438F-9F81-0A62BC8A2E38.png7F31111D-1C85-4797-B18E-D0C3F7AFF061.pngl

For sale are a pair of Reimo Front Cab Window Vents with storage bag.
For VW T5 and T6
£75.00 (currently £125 at Just Kampers).
Never Used.
Mint condition.
Comes with bespoke robust storage bag with a separate compartment for each grille (so they don’t get scratched).

Ventilation grilles on both the top and fold out section.
Integrated Mosquito Nets.
Rain guards.
Anthracite colour.
Anodised aluminium.
Scratch resistant.
Can only be removed from the inside.

Collection from near Brighton or can be posted for £6View attachment 104184View attachment 104185View attachment 104186View attachment 104187l
Hi SallyW,

I am interested in these.

Whilst crafting a reply I spotted your earlier thread regarding a possible issue with fitting them into the Cali: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/reimo-cab-window-vents-not-fitting-properly.36120/post-441628

I wondered if you were able to get them to fit correctly in the end? I have a T5.1 Cali and so would want understand fitment before purchasing.

Kind regards,
Peter

Hi.
We did get the vents to fit. But you have to get used to how they fit.
We had electric windows so that makes it a little more complicated.
They are made for the T5.
I checked with the shop (JustKampers) that they had not sent us the wrong size and they assured us they were the correct ones.
In the end we decided they were fine and were fit for purpose (and did not return them).
We bought them for a long trip taking our dog in case we had to leave him in the van. In the end we didn’t take the dog so we didn’t use them.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for your response, yes this helps. I'd like to buy these, and take your offer of delivery as well. Could you send me a private message regarding details for payment?

Cheers,
Peter

Back