Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement bellows

B

buffo

I have some small tears in my Cali bellows due to someone doing work on vehicle not being aware of need to be careful to make sure bellows go inwards when closing. My wife and I are always watchful when closing roof after we experienced the problem previously while vehicle still under warranty. Can anyone please advise of where I can get replacement bellows for my Cali T5 in the Reading, south Oxfordshire, west Berkshire, north Hampshire locality. I am interested in exploring two options 1) Supply of bellows only, and 2) supply and fit. I am considering selling later this year.

Thanks

Buffo

I have some small tears in my Cali bellows due to someone doing work on vehicle not being aware of need to be careful to make sure bellows go inwards when closing. My wife and I are always watchful when closing roof after we experienced the problem previously while vehicle still under warranty. Can anyone please advise of where I can get replacement bellows for my Cali T5 in the Reading, south Oxfordshire, west Berkshire, north Hampshire locality. I am interested in exploring two options 1) Supply of bellows only, and 2) supply and fit. I am considering selling later this year.

Thanks

Buffo
VW? I doubt if you would be able to get it from anywhere else.
Forum Shop might be able to get the Bellows for you from VW. Worth a call.

Back