Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement Seat Belts Fitted

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
Just thought that I would share a recent upgrade with the forum. As a project during lockdown I decided to both interior and exterior styling upgrades to my T6 Cali Ocean. This was a personal choice, as my Cali is bright red I decided on a red, black and carbon theme. Upgrades have included fitting exterior carbon trim (mirror covers, bonnet protector, front bumper guard, rear bumper protector and underneath guard, door sill protectors and carbon fibre steering wheel). In addition I had new Sportline alloy wheels fitted and the brake callipers painted black, which in my opinion tidied everything up to match in. I then set about the interior where I fitted new Inka second skin red GTI Seat Covers and new carpets front and rear. I also vinyl stickers for both tables just to tie everything in. I have now just had the final piece of my transformation fitted which are red seat belts and I think the overall effect fits in with what I was trying to achieve. I know that I will probably get a lot of negative comments on this forum for what I have done, but we use our Cali most weekends and attend a lot of VW meet-ups and festivals so wanted to make ours slightly different. It’s also been a great project on something that we intend to keep a long time. I will attach a few photos.

F6ECD67D-CC88-487F-BEA3-B4D98DCF1E1B.jpeg

866B6832-75F2-4A5F-983E-EF0731B4B23C.jpeg

BF408A73-AE2A-48A1-B81D-2ED3C0CF3AC1.jpeg

D8F6F746-06B5-4AF4-8B8A-B2ED934AFC01.jpeg

727AFE4A-D382-46A6-ADA8-0B9555E27E85.jpeg

3AAE0AA6-9A12-407B-87C2-FC4E6DCC5531.jpeg

That looks really good. Where did you source your seat covers if you don't mind me asking?

That looks really good. Where did you source your seat covers if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks for your comments. I got them from Inkacorp, there is quite a few threads on the forum about these seat covers. If you search for ‘Inka Second Skins’ all the info and advice (re fitting etc..) that you need is there.

It’s you’re Cali and it’s your’s to change as you like.

Personally I like it, subtle additions can add a lot and make it individual.

Good job & enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that I will probably get a lot of negative comments on this forum for what I have done, but we use our Cali most weekends and attend a lot of VW meet-ups and festivals so wanted to make ours slightly different. It’s also been a great project on something that we intend to keep a long time. I will attach a few photos.
Well done! As a fellow cherry red Cali owner, I tip my hat to you. I didn't know brake callipers could be sprayed, I have often wondered as they can often let an otherwise smart vehicle down. And where did you get the cushion from? I've been looking out for something like that. Enjoy your lovely, happy red Cali!

.... I'm too impatient and procrastinating writing a report and found and ordered the cushions

Last edited:
I like it.
For me life’s too short to stay as stock.
(Fully appreciate why people do though.)

If you could swap your orange hook up cable for a red one that would be mint!

I like it.
For me life’s too short to stay as stock.
(Fully appreciate why people do though.)

If you could swap your orange hook up cable for a red one that would be mint!
Now that’s a great suggestion

Well done! As a fellow cherry red Cali owner, I tip my hat to you. I didn't know brake callipers could be sprayed, I have often wondered as they can often let an otherwise smart vehicle down. And where did you get the cushion from? I've been looking out for something like that. Enjoy your lovely, happy red Cali!

.... I'm too impatient and procrastinating writing a report and found and ordered the cushions
It was a present from my patient and understanding partner when we took delivery of the Cali in Dec 2019. Glad you found the cushions

It was a present from my patient and understanding partner when we took delivery of the Cali in Dec 2019. Glad you found the cushions
How lovely. As they were a present, I won't say where I got them from!!!