Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacing Devonports with Cascavels - easy swap?

MrNick

MrNick

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I'm thinking of replacing my 17" Devonports, currently running the factory-supplied 215/60 tyres, with 17" Cascavels. The 17" Cascavels are supplied with 235/55 tyres (summer) which I'll be replacing with Goodyear Vector 4Seasons at 235/55.

Should this be a simple swap over - literally remove old wheels, put the new ones on? I wasn't sure if the change from 215 to 235 will affect any spacing/clearance etc.

My knowledge of wheels is low, so I want to be sure that when I hand it over to a garage to do, it'll be a simple job. :thumb

I'm thinking of replacing my 17" Devonports, currently running the factory-supplied 215/60 tyres, with 17" Cascavels. The 17" Cascavels are supplied with 235/55 tyres (summer) which I'll be replacing with Goodyear Vector 4Seasons at 235/55.

Should this be a simple swap over - literally remove old wheels, put the new ones on? I wasn't sure if the change from 215 to 235 will affect any spacing/clearance etc.

My knowledge of wheels is low, so I want to be sure that when I hand it over to a garage to do, it'll be a simple job. :thumb

Yes, straight swap.

Just be aware that your spare wheel won't be an exact match unless you are changing the tyre on that as well.

Back