Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reproofing Vango Galli III low air drive away awning

Y

YELRAV

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has ever waterproofed / reproofed their drive away awning.

If so, what product would you recommend ?

Thanks,

From your question I’m guessing you have the TC - technical cotton - fabric? We haven’t needed to proof our Vango awnings yet, but we had a Cabanon frame tent with cotton fabric, and used Fabsil spray on an area that would get soaked through. It worked to a degree but not a total success, as sections of stitching had become stretched. I’d give Vango after sales a call for their advice.

From your question I’m guessing you have the TC - technical cotton - fabric? We haven’t needed to proof our Vango awnings yet, but we had a Cabanon frame tent with cotton fabric, and used Fabsil spray on an area that would get soaked through. It worked to a degree but not a total success, as sections of stitching had become stretched. I’d give Vango after sales a call for their advice.
Thanks - it’s called sentinel pro fabric and I think it’s either where stitching is or we had it set up on a slope so the beams were not symmetrical during heavy rain.

I’ll give Vango a shout to see what they say.

Back