Retractable cover

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Today I used my Beach to transport a Flying Pigeon.

For those of you unfamiliar with this very popular brand of cargo trike, I include a photo of it secured into my van below.

IMG_2554.JPG

To prepare the cargo bay in my van to transport this alternative cargo vehicle, I folded the three seat bench into a table, and discovered some sort of retractable cover between the back of the bench seat and the back of the bench back. I couldn't work out what it might be for, so I just tucked it away. Does anyone know what it is?

Today I used my Beach to transport a Flying Pigeon.

For those of you unfamiliar with this very popular brand of cargo trike, I include a photo of it secured into my van below.

View attachment 21310

To prepare the cargo bay in my van to transport this alternative cargo vehicle, I folded the three seat bench into a table, and discovered some sort of retractable cover between the back of the bench seat and the back of the bench back. I couldn't work out what it might be for, so I just tucked it away. Does anyone know what it is?
Can you put a picture up? I don't think I have this on my Beach.

Can you put a picture up? I don't think I have this on my Beach.
It covers the join between the two sections of the bench. It pops into the back and retracts into the seat, shouldn't really pop out of the back but it did.

Back