Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

returning to the forum..and a question

K

kimj

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hey all!
was a member a while back but recently had a to make a new account due to forgetting password/getting new email address. We are owners of lovely electric blue cali called Kip :) Other half has been scouring the forum looking for help with fridge troubles and finding lots of helpful advice, not sure we have it licked yet but he's working on it! Need it working properly for a trip to Lake District in July

anyway my question tonight..have had a squizz through rules and stuff but couldnt see an exact answer to the question. A friends husband sadly died recently and she has to sell their Cali..their son is about to put it on Ebay. She asked if I knew a way of linking up the ebay listing to a VW site..I said i would ask if its ok to put a link on here..is that allowed?? Understand if not.
Wondered if they'd be better to advertise it on here but dont think she'll want to become a VIP member to do that..she isnt going to need the forum :(

look forward to doing more Cali chatting now I'm back in :)

Kim, Woking Surrey

Hi Kim she will not need to become a VIP to advertise in the classified section
Priced correctly it will sell within days

Hi Kim she will not need to become a VIP to advertise in the classified section
Priced correctly it will sell within days

ok many thanks..what about me putting on a link to Ebay..is that allowed?

No not really as it is unfair on people that have paid to advertise

It's £15 on eBay as a classified add but once placed you can't edit. Also you get a lot of scammers on there