Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridge monkey breakfast

Robert&Catherine

Robert&Catherine

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
On my last solo camping trip, I have been trying to cook a full English using just one ring and one pan. This was my last attempt but still scope for improvement…. Found that having two sausages to cordon off a corner of the ridge monkey for the egg was key! Just need to not burn the tomatoes next time. Love to see if anyone has perfected the art.

IMG_4522.jpeg

On my last solo camping trip, I have been trying to cook a full English using just one ring and one pan. This was my last attempt but still scope for improvement…. Found that having two sausages to cordon off a corner of the ridge monkey for the egg was key! Just need to not burn the tomatoes next time. Love to see if anyone has perfected the art.

View attachment 124490
I would say you need to burn in the tomatoes a bit more evenly. Nice work there.

View attachment 124490
Hi! Looks fabulous. We just bought the Ridge Monkey sandwich toaster which I are told by others cooks eggs to perfection! Still to try.

Back