Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridiculously excited.....

J

JollyJellyfish

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Having originally made my introductions on this forum by asking a question, we have now put a deposit down on a pre registered, but only 50 miles on the clock, SE 180 DSG with all the extras we hoped for but never thought we would find in our price bracket plus a few more.
To say I am ridiculously excited is an understatement and I have been smiling ever since I made the phone call. Goodness knows what I will be like when it actually comes to pick him up!!

:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

how delightful! I can understand your excitement. Welcome to the worlds best forum for those with an interest in the worlds best camper :D

Welcome....the excitement just continues.....and continues.......:)

Good times ahead !

Just ordered my Cali today and now I really don't care that it's raining in Yorkshire! I'm thinking about the first road trip with the family and that first cup of tea in a plastic mug looking at a different view.

quote_1.png

Just enjoy it, no matter what the weather.

There is nothing nicer than feeling all warm and snug in a Cali when the weather is howling outside.

It's like being in a big cocoon, all wrapped up and kept safe. Everything you need within reach, a fluffy duvet to curl under at night, a big strong steel box keeping you safe and all those little personal things making it cosy and bright.

If you can't afford a home and a cali then the home just has to go (granny-omics)