Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Right side ventilation/Heating not working

BeachyBird

BeachyBird

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Asking for a friend in Europe who has a T5 Beach 180 biturbo. Help and or advice please.
The front right side (passenger) vents are not working in the heating or Aircon settings, meaning passenger is freezing in cold weather and hot in hot weather. Front left side (drivers) is working as it should. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
TIA.

IMG_3296.jpeg

Asking for a friend in Europe who has a T5 Beach 180 biturbo. Help and or advice please.
The front right side (passenger) vents are not working in the heating or Aircon settings, meaning passenger is freezing in cold weather and hot in hot weather. Front left side (drivers) is working as it should. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
TIA.

View attachment 118390
Watching this...! Whe have got the same problem in an 2006 T5 cali. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, sometimes it just stops giving hot air after a hour and sometimes it just starts after a period of doing nothing. Tried putting it on max heat, does nothing and stays stone cold.

Watching this...! Whe have got the same problem in an 2006 T5 cali. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, sometimes it just stops giving hot air after a hour and sometimes it just starts after a period of doing nothing. Tried putting it on max heat, does nothing and stays stone cold.
Hi the thread in the link that KGCali had put above has a lot of useful info in it not sure if it covers your exact problem but worth a read.

Hi the thread in the link that KGCali had put above has a lot of useful info in it not sure if it covers your exact problem but worth a read.
That's usefull. Want to try the easy way first, try to reset HVAC flaps, didn't know i had them. The T5 2006 has another older type of Clima Controle unit then shown in the vid. Any great tips on doing that reset on the older system (part 7H5907040D) If that doesn't work i will try the sensors.

Thanks

That's usefull. Want to try the easy way first, try to reset HVAC flaps, didn't know i had them. The T5 2006 has another older type of Clima Controle unit then shown in the vid. Any great tips on doing that reset on the older system (part 7H5907040D) If that doesn't work i will try the sensors.

Thanks
Not sure on that version but found the nanual for it on another post which may help you ...
Post in thread 'Anyone have the manual for Climatronic controls in 2005 SE?' https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...atronic-controls-in-2005-se.37444/post-461447

Thanks, i did found that post to. It does not show how to reset in the manual, just the normal stuff.
If you went to a mechanic they could check the servo motor flaps using VCDS

Back