Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roadhawk Discount

pingpal6

pingpal6

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Would this be of interest to VW California Club?

Hello Ronnie,

Many thanks for your mail.

As we deal with so many commercial and domestic insurance underwriters, they have all requested that we do not develop our systems by introducing flip-down screens. Introducing this element attracts the attention of would-be thieves believing that they are something other than what they actually are and therefore worth stealing. As such, over the past 6-7 years I cannot recall speaking with a customer who has had one of our systems stolen. Ultimately, an opportunist thief is only looking for something that is easily fenced and they are rarely interested in such devices.

You’ll be pleased to hear that many vehicle clubs in the UK and overseas approach us for a discount code for their members and we are happy to oblige. All you have to do is send a quick e-mail to our Marketing Manager Cris Hayden to set this up, there is no charge at all for doing this for you. His direct e-mail is cris@roadhawk.co.uk , I have mentioned this to him this morning so he is expecting an e-mail in due course. The discount codes are normally applied at 10% and we would look for an appropriate code to use, for example ‘california10’. Once we have the code applied then this can be made active immediately for use. If it’s easier, then simply pass Cris’s e-mail address to the forum administrator for the California Club so they can converse and set this option up for all members to use.

I hope this has been of help, if you haveanyadditional questions then please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ed Mayne
Sales Manager

RoadHawk UK
Sales: +44 (0)1208 269159
Fax: +44 (0)1234 420308
http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/

Why fit a RoadHawk Camera? – Watch this video!

This e-mail (including attachments) is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed & may be confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender and delete the message from your system –
DCS Systems ltd is a company registered in england and wales with company number 6367552 -
Registered Office: 9b Callywith Ind Est, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2RQ
Vat No: 881 1896 89

Join us on: Facebook | Youtube

Sent: 22 March 2014 21:01
To: 'Ed Mayne'
Subject: RE: Offline Message from ronnie gorman: Interested in purchasing a dash camera. C...

Hi Ed,

Looking forward to receiving the Roadhawk HD I ordered today from your company.

I was also considering ordering the hard wiring kit but I am unsure if leaving a camera un-attended in a vehicle is a sensible thing to do, something else possibly for the numpties to steal.

Can I have your thoughts on this?

I drive a VW California and as a member (pingpal6) of the California Owners Club Forum (http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/) have you considered approaching them as regards providing discounts for members.

I know a few members have the Roadhawk and Blackvue camera’s so I am sure prospective buyers would appreciate a discount If possible.

Kind Regards

Ronnie Gorman

Just noticed TH Performance are already willing to provide a 10% discount for members

Thanks for this Ronnie, we have just been contacted by Roadhawk and as you have mentioned they will be offering VIP members a 10% discount on purchases.

Once we have more information we will post this in the VIP section.

Thanks again for getting this for us :thumb