Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ROLL ON SEPTEMBER

mark housley

mark housley

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi To All, As the title to this thread says Roll on September because thats when our new Cali joins the family:bananadance
our journey down this road started around three years ago when i decided to have my T5 converted to a camper, all was going well until i decided i needed a rock&roll bed that could slide forward allowing a larger load space this became bit of a stumbling block with the guy who was to do the conversion a lovely guy but just didn't want to fit the bed it was whilst talking to another chap who would fit the sliding bed that he asked me what my van was worth and what my budget was for the conversion, the total figure came to around
£30K to which he said why dont you just buy a second hand cali !! so this set me to thinking why not try to get the thing most guys with converted vans look at with envy, i soon realised that these vans really do hold their value so after much looking i decided i wanted a fairly new vehicle and the price difference between new and used wasn't that much so after talking to a very nice man at the Manchester VW commercial centre
(Alan Jackson Great Bloke) he emailed me his stock list which added up to the grand total of four vans which he told me were the last ones he would be ordering of the T5 variety the next lot will be the new T6 in 2016 and typical of me the one i liked was the most expensive so after a bit gentle wheeler dealing a deposit was placed hands shook and very soon we will collect a nice new very shinny California SE 180 DSG
in Blackberry with all kinds of extras, the only thing i will add is a Kenwood DAB sat nav installed with reversing camera. Cant wait oh and Seat covers our dog and nice new clean seats dont mix!!
And just to add insult to injury we are off to Devon on Monday 24th Aug for a weeks Camping that will be the only Holiday i really will wish would fly by!!!

An absolutely enthusiastic type Granny welcome from me ...

not too enthusiastic, Granny's are supposed to act with genteel decorum ....

Niceone , welcome!