Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking Forward!!

paolod_vw

paolod_vw

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi to you all,

Finally posting here as we’ve decided to take the plunge and buy a California after years of lusting and ogling vans on the road and in sites.
We’re living in France at the moment and am looking to take delivery of a nearly new T6.1 Beach (one advantage of being in Europe) with some options in October ... beyond excited (stupidly so for a mid-40s guy :D) and cannot get enough of the advice and recommendations for kit to add that I see all over the forum.

For sure I’ll be asking some questions so thanks in advance for the help and patience ... you all seem a very nice bunch :thumb

Cheers
Paul

:pinkbanana It's normal to be excited........very excited!!:welcome

Welcome to the Cali family.
Yes it's great fun deciding about what options and kit you're going to get.
Have fun.

Hi to you all,

Finally posting here as we’ve decided to take the plunge and buy a California after years of lusting and ogling vans on the road and in sites.
We’re living in France at the moment and am looking to take delivery of a nearly new T6.1 Beach (one advantage of being in Europe) with some options in October ... beyond excited (stupidly so for a mid-40s guy :D) and cannot get enough of the advice and recommendations for kit to add that I see all over the forum.

For sure I’ll be asking some questions so thanks in advance for the help and patience ... you all seem a very nice bunch :thumb

Cheers
Paul
Awesome, is it Tourer or Camper versio?

It’s the camper version with the single, foldable hob and with a few options. Did go Manual rather than DSG but this deal overall was better than others that were available ...
Exciting times ahead :)