Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roofless Comfortz topper

Californiaman

Californiaman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello, All

I am thinking of getting one of the above. I already have a Mutze but it is quite bulky and I would like to slim down on clutter. Does anyone have a photo of one packed so I can visualize the packed size?

Thanks,
Mark

Don't have a photo of it packed, but we have that topper, and folded it will fit in the tailgate between the seat and the back of one of the camping chairs. The other chair there holds our Comfortz silver isolation screen. :thumb

Have just measured our Comfortz topper (ours has a roof too) and the drawstring bag it comes in measures 40cm wide, 60 long and 8 deep, but it could probably be squashed to a bit smaller than this .

Cannot help with the Roofless Topper, but I have the full Topper and it folds easily into the supplied bag which slides easily into one of the chairs in the tailgate and the zip closes without any tension.

There wil be a diffrence in packingsize between the two but if one with roof fits in between a folding seat in the back why take a roofless ? Unless you got roofbars or solarpanals....
Try contact Comfortz directly;)

I have owned both. The roofless topper is smaller and much easier to put on than the standard mutze its about a third smaller

Nick will also do a full topper with a "window" in the top if you have a solar panel fitted.

As others have said, no problem getting it in the tailgate.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Nick is going to send me a sample and I'll probably order one after our next trip.

Back