Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rubber boot mat/liner

@Jimmylondon07 I have the same dilemma. Did you get it sorted, by any chance? If so, what size did you use? TIA

Bear with me mate, I am collecting my van on Monday so I'll let you know! I've bought this one for now so if it goes badly it's only a tenner wasted!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009H0KMZM/?tag=eliteelect-21

Another option which I found recently on here are the Mud Master carpets from The Range, they look a good fit if you'd rather carpet than rubber.

@Jimmylondon07 I have the same dilemma. Did you get it sorted, by any chance? If so, what size did you use? TIA
Ended up buying the 120 x 80 one, didn’t even cut it down in the end, it’s flexible enough that you can just turn it up on the sides for some added protection. Very decent option for less than a tenner but it can slide about a bit when pushing Really Useful boxes over it, will get around to fixing it in properly at some stage I’m sure.

IMG_1492.jpeg

Ended up buying the 120 x 80 one, didn’t even cut it down in the end, it’s flexible enough that you can just turn it up on the sides for some added protection. Very decent option for less than a tenner but it can slide about a bit when pushing Really Useful boxes over it, will get around to fixing it in properly at some stage I’m sure.

View attachment 113687
Put some anti-slip matting underneath.

I bought this one last year…. It fits perfectly and the raised sides keep all dirt etc contained on the mat…… check the size but I think this was it……