Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Salzburg and Konstanz

Simon Higgens

Simon Higgens

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We are taking the CamperVan to Germany, Austria and Switzerland in July and we are struggling to find a good CamperVan site in and around Salzburg and Konstanz. Does anybody have any recommendations or can point us towards a useful website that lists all the sites? Also, I know this is an embarrassing question, but the electrical hook up cable I use in the UK, will it work in these countries (asking for a friend!)?

ACSI card/campsite app/book is worth it, You wont get the discount that time of year but it does list lots of sites. archies or park 4 the night are both good apps too.

I’ve used Camping Panorama Stadblick before.
Very easy access from Westautobahn.

Close to bus route. Approx 45 mins walk into town.

When we visited Lake Constance last year, we stayed at Camping Esbach in Wasserburg. It's a fair way from Konstanz but if you're just looking for a campsite on the Lake, this is a nice one.

Thank you all. Any advice re the electrical hook-up cable?

You can guarantee this will kick of another polarity debate but yes, your cable is fine. You may need an adapter in the odd place but, Crack on.

You can guarantee this will kick of another polarity debate but yes, your cable is fine. You may need an adapter in the odd place but, Crack on.
Ta muchly!

Re Konstanz: Check Camping Sandseele on Isle Reichenau or the spots around the „Therme“ (just park up)
d4393bd665ef33925daebd42b3bd94d0.jpg

dbb4de2e0628673e4b0944fac46785f4.jpg
8110c754d79f478c1be46f316df8d55a.jpg

Thank you very much; much appreciated.