Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sanef Tag on a T6

California Dreamin

California Dreamin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
has anyone has experience of using their sanef french toll radio tag on a Cali with a filament/ demisting windscreen? The instructions say to place it in the shaded area behind the mirror on the basis that there isn't any metalisation there but it appears the filaments run top to bottom across the shaded area. It would rather defeat the objet if we have to stop and faff about holding the tag out of the window to use the fast lanes if it doesn't work.

As an aside, I loved the offer with eurotunnel and the speed with which they delivered the tag.

If you have already received your tag then it looks like you'll be able to tell us all soon if it works or not:thumb

I had a Defender with the same type of heated screen. Placed the Tag in the shaded area - no problem, although I did slow to a walking pace the first time using the 30Km/hr Tag lane.

Thanks WelshGas, I'll stick it up and hope for the best. It will be nice not to have the cash rummage every few miles.

Works fine in the very small shaded area in the Touareg with heated screen.
IMG_2149.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Used one on my T6 that has the heated window elements on a drive to the Alps and back at Easter. No problems whatsoever. Made life very easy!

Back