Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

French Motorway Toll Tags (Sanef) offer

Y

Yelekreb

Guest User
I've recently signed up for one of these French Motorway Tags with Sanef. Very quick and easy.

They have sent me an email below with a €5 offer -if your after a tag - give it a try!

Recommend a friend to Sanef Tolling UK and you will each receive €5 off your fees.*

We hope that you are completely satisfied with your Liber-t tag provided by Sanef Tolling UK and are enjoying the convenience of queue free travel on the French autoroutes. If you recommend a friend to our service and they sign up via your personal link below, you will each receive €5 off your fees.

To claim your discount, please forward this email or send the link below to your friends and ask them to use it when signing up.

https://www.saneftolling.co.uk/subscrip ... 23-7DBD176

Yours sincerely,

Customer Services
Sanef Tolling Ltd

We use this and whilst it may not be the most cost effective solution it is convenient.

Us too. If you don't use it over the month billing period there's no monthly charge, so we're keeping ours for future trips. I reckon one would be invaluable in a rhd Cali if you we're traveling alone - save so much faffing about unbuckling and reaching over to try and pay at every toll booth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back