Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scratch repair SE London

T

TwoDogs

VIP Member
Hi...managed to put a scratch on the rear wheel arch yesterday...not major but annoying. Can anyone recommend ne of those mobile scratch repair services in SE London?
Thanks!

We had a small ding on the rear bumper and priced a few but found that our VW dealer was within the same range as the independents. We went with them and no regrets.

Thanks....I've cleaned it up and got the pink wall paint off and it's nowhere near as bad as I thought....I may just live with for now

Had a 3 inch scratch on the passenger side, nice and visible. It looked terrible. Touch up paint only made it more visible.
The Chips Away man came on Wenesday, removed the scratch like magic. The quote for the paint alone was £160 but if they said that if they did my two crunched alloys at the same time it would be £200 so I went for that. Had to pay VAT on top but very pleased. It took two hours in the drive.
Although kerbs do leap out as I drive by so I could conceivably have another wheel crunch...... steel wheels next time maybe!

Back