Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sear cover for Alcantara

Taff7996

Taff7996

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have alcantara seats on my van, but I'm finding that they mark far too easily.
I'm a mucky bugger and my two cocker spaniels aren't much better!

Have tried Inka waterproof seat covers, while they are practical, they are not very aestheticly pleasing.
So having done some research I've narrowed my options down the the club shops Preimium "Leather look"seat covers and Jackyards.

So the owners with alcantara seat who have covered them, what have you covered them with, pros and gons

I have the Inka. 5years on and they are still holding on.

There was a disgruntled Jackyard owner on here a few months back following marks to his rear seat cover from child seats.(I think they look great but my two Boxers dogs would make short work of them)

I have the Inka. 5years on and they are still holding on.

There was a disgruntled Jackyard owner on here a few months back following marks to his rear seat cover from child seats.(I think they look great but my two Boxers dogs would make short work of them)
Im with you inka have always been good and done the job.

Alcantara look the best I think had them in my golf and still looked great after 4years and 60K miles

I know that the Jackyard covers will fit the alcantara seats, they don't seem to fit as snug as I would like.

You can still tell that they are covers!

Whilst the premium "leather look" covers from the club shop fit the standard seat like a glove and reports have it, that most people can not tell the diffrence between these covers and a retrim.

Having alcantara means that the leather look covers will not cover as neatly as standard seats

I have Alcantara. 4 Years old now and still looking good. You pay a premium for it so its a pity to cover it up. I find that as long as you mop up any spills as soon as they happen it is remarkably stain resistant. I spilled a cup of coffee on the rear bench within a couple of months. it came out like a dream with a very dilute detergent mix. We have dogs and just tend to use loose rugs on the rear bench tucked tightly down the sides so they are relatively secure.

Back