Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Cover Recommendations

We purchased a leather look (ie wipe clean and water resistant as have a toddler) from Seatskinz in Wigan. They were approx £800 but look like reupholstered seats. You can have a myriad of designs, cloth, leather look, alcantara, personalised logos etc. We took the van to them for fitting and it was worth the day out. Also airbag compliant and do arm covers. Can’t recommend highly enough; take a look at their website. Looking at a new van and already dec

86C29D72-5FFB-4D51-9E40-0074830EB19B.jpeg 6DAEC50C-84F8-4AF5-BD4C-7BD1388BDC8E.jpeg I’m really pleased with our choice....I wonder if they do children’s car seat covers?!!

D100420F-65D8-41D7-AAE8-D6CC9B1331D1.jpeg

Just ordered a set from Denise at Jackyards in same colour and design,minus the VW logo.
Were they easy to fit?
Dougie.

Good choice :) It’s a bit fiddly but not too bad. My only suggestion would be to ask her to specifically tell you how to do the straps underneath. That’s the bit that took me the longest.

We purchased a leather look (ie wipe clean and water resistant as have a toddler) from Seatskinz in Wigan. They were approx £800 but look like reupholstered seats. You can have a myriad of designs, cloth, leather look, alcantara, personalised logos etc. We took the van to them for fitting and it was worth the day out. Also airbag compliant and do arm covers. Can’t recommend highly enough; take a look at their website. Looking at a new van and already dec
Totally agree. Very pleased with the quality and lasting well despite the use and abuse of the last few years. £500 for a full set like this.IMG_0329.jpg