Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach Inka seat covers

Topman

Topman

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Hi

Does anyone know where i can order a set a Cali Beach Inka 2x singles and a 3 seater Grey seat covers

Any help appreciated
Chris

I called inka yesterday and ordered just the front covers as the 3 seater bench covers won't be in for 6 weeks or so apparently. Look out for them on eBay. I think they are a bit overrun with orders ...as I think they are about the only reasonably priced alternative to the fairly costly more fitted alternatives. The sales chap at inka was genuinely helpful and I was very impressed. Hopefully the covers for the front will turn up later this week in time for the vehicle collection on Friday. I'll dig out a tartan rug for the back seat!

I just called and ordered a set for my beach & was told I should expect to wait no more than a week.

It was £143.96 for 3+1+2 with vip discount

I struggled to find the right extension number so for anyone else looking it's
01509 611 068 Ext #206

The double seat in the beach is not a problem for Inka but the triple seat bench was a very tight fit for their covers.
I left my triple seat bench and one of my middle row seats with them for a couple of weeks back in May so they could produce a better fitting cover but am still waiting for it.
I will send them an e-mail today to get an eta for delivery.

Cheers.

Bill

Surfbus - any update? My tartan rug on the 3 seat bench (2014 Beach) is wearing a bit thin ...and isn't juice proof. If the Inka 3 seat bench covers for the new calis fit ill order one ...if I can get through to Tom that is :)

My contact at Auto-Kit is Jon and last time I spoke with him (24th June) he said it would be about 3-4 weeks before the new triple bench cover was ready.
Feel free to e-mail him Jon Redding <jon.redding@auto-kit.co.uk>
Cheers,
Bill

Thanks Bill - that's v helpful - will save me a lot of time on ebay. The Tom was a typo - yes its Jon.

Just ordered 3 seat bench for 2014 beach. All good. Bench cover fits well. All 3 headrest covers fit well. Looks good in grey. Easy to fit. Service from Inka just great (ordered on the phone at no/ext listed above) ...and fast delivery. Wonder if they do them for my touran?

Got mine in July for the beach - 4 months in all well

Good service and fit well

Highly recommended

Got ours in July also, also got the VIP discount, saved around a tenner :thumb

We are picking up our 3-seater tomorrow. 2 babies in the back means seat covers are a must I think. We had these in our old SE and they were great. Back then the covers didn't have holes for ISOFIX so we had to cut them ourselves.

Does anyone know if these come with holes for ISOFIX yet?

Cheers
Blakey

Just ordered a full set in black. They don't come with ISOFIX by default but they will add them in for £20. So 3-seater bench with ISOFIX plus 2 front seats for £136 including VIP discount.

Happy days.

They have arrived already. Fast service, especially as we had them tailored to fit the ISOFIX system.

One question - the headrest covers for the front seats don't fit. The Velcro won't wrap around. They are too small. Anyone else have this issue?

Cheers
Blakey

The set I got a fortnight ago despite stating it was for a 2014 vehicle came with the wrong headrests as well, I'm not sure of the exact date of the headrest changes.

Give them a ring & they will post out the correct headrests straight away, Mine turned up within 48 hours.

Great advice thanks. Just called and new set are on their way.

Cheers
Blakey

Back