Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers for SE model 2012?

Chris Hornsby

Chris Hornsby

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

Just bought a California SE 2012 and looking for seat covers. I see quite a few folk have purchased the Inca waterproof versions for the Beach models and wondered if anyone had bought an SE version? I cant seem to determine which sets will fit the SE from many advertised on the web, and prices vary quite a lot!!!

Cheers / Chris

Hi,

Just bought a California SE 2012 and looking for seat covers. I see quite a few folk have purchased the Inca waterproof versions for the Beach models and wondered if anyone had bought an SE version? I cant seem to determine which sets will fit the SE from many advertised on the web, and prices vary quite a lot!!!

Cheers / Chris
I don't use covers, but if you do purchase check that they are for your year of vehicle as the Headrest changed in size at some point.

Hi and welcome on your first post ,
All seat covers are specific made for Beach ( note the seat numbers)
Or SE and as said above the headrest has gone bigger from a certain build date.
Covers sold for a Ocean will fit your SE if you got the bigger headrests depanding on the builddate of your SE
Please somebody help me , i can't seem to recall when they changed the headrests.....:D

I believe that they changed the headrest size in 2014. I have two sets of seat covers that I don't use. If your interested in purchasing a set let me know and I'll get them down from the loft and provide you with details and a price.

Frustrating that all the seat covers now for sale here are for the T6...?? Some of us still have T5s....!!!!

No you are incorrect the gti second skin covers are available for the T5
You just need to order the smaller headrest covers

Back