Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

Morganic

Morganic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
As I have a couple of dogs to transport around I was wondering what the best type of seat covers are. Im talking about waterproof ones.
I seen lots upon ebay but I want a tailored set not something thst makes the seats look like a saggy sofa
Any recommendations please?

Use the search box above for INKA

Also try the ones from www.california-camping.de

They look fantastic, like upholstery, not a cover. They are expensive and a bit of a job to install, but nothing beyond most people.
Its transformed our California's interior, and made me a lot more relaxed about the kids living in the van with us!

Paul

Hi We're also trying to decide on covers. We don't have dogs our two small who love climbing all over our seats are just as bad.
Paul you seem very happy with yours and they're on our list to consider. Did you go for the faux or real leather? Do you find them better for deterring marks etc. . Any chance of a photo??

Sorry about the questions but we're keen to sort something out - although the Inka ones must be practical I'm just not sure about the builders van look.

Paul

Hi we bought the Brandrup covers, exactly the same as the seats you can't tell they are covers! They wash really easily too. Although expensive they do look good!