Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California Seat Covers

B

Bobcat01

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Good afternoon, Im currently awaiting delivery of a GC. Does anyone know of any seat covers similar to the Inka second skins for the GC or know if the front seats are the same as the regular California?.
Im aware of the Brandrup seat covers but find them a bit light for marking with dogs.
Any recommendations greatly received.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi! check this website, I hope is helps:

To have a better idea of the looks and quality they have those install videos:

Front Seats
Rear Seats

I read that the clubshop/campervanbits is selling GC assecoires so might be worth asking them , VIP members get a discount

That looks like a great option Laercio, love the idea you can pick the fabric. Many thanks.

That looks like a great option Laercio, love the idea you can pick the fabric. Many thanks.
Looks a quality material, just had a quick play with the configurator and you can add embroidery.

has anyone found a cheap workaround? need to childproof the rear seats.
I assume the inka covers from a t6 cali wouldn't fit?
are the seats the same in a T6 as a sprinter- edit a crafter? (I'm thinking airbag positioning for reusing my inka covers)

Last edited:
Emailed inka. They say GC is in development but wouldn’t give any timeline...

I have just taken delivery of my 680 and the good news is the Inka front seat covers I had in my previous T5.1 SE fit. Not a perfect fit, but certainly good enough and they do the job of protecting the seats. Unfortunately the bench seat cover does not fit.

Tried this today too and I concur, front seats fit fine.
I’ve managed to get the t6 ocean bench seat to sit nicely on the rear seats in my 600. A lot of tucking and stuffed behind the headrests and the sides. I cut lengthways next to toilet door and now have some side protection there too.
already saved them from a toddler and yoghurt!

This is good news as I spoke to the Franchise Breeze Parts and they said they don't have any seat covers....they don't exist.

I looked closely and ordered some Inka T6.1, they look close.

Sounds hopeful

They said rubber mats are universal, anyone have a link for GC680 rubber mats that will fit snug, I'm assuming the Crafter ones will fit. Its an Automatic, is an Auto different to a manual?

Just fitted my DriveDressy seat covers. Quality seems good and only minor faff to fit. Will now cover them back up with the more dog resistant covers until spring.

E1E2FE4A-2641-49E8-86DD-11F29D8D58FA.jpeg

435A9F0F-2DB6-4F3A-92AA-03A8669C630D.jpeg

0F10C72F-AF0D-4FE4-824E-FD1AF7622E0A.jpeg

We also just received and installed our Drive Dressy seat covers!Drive Dressy 4.jpg Drive Dressy 6.jpgDrive Dressy 1.jpgDrive Dressy 3.jpg