Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seriously considering

L

Lawrence B

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi there. Hoping to be able to get myself a Cali soon, having eventually talked my wife round to my way of thinking. However no dealers in Northern Ireland currently have any stock to see one up close. May have to travel a bit further, but I am waiting on one dealer getting back to me on when he will have them.

Lawrence

Hi Lawrence, if you are struggling maybe you could pickup a cheap flight/boat to Liverpool and have a look at the Volkswagen Van Centre at Liverpool. It is situated near the airport and always has stock and demos.

Welcome on board....

Hi there. Hoping to be able to get myself a Cali soon, having eventually talked my wife round to my way of thinking. However no dealers in Northern Ireland currently have any stock to see one up close. May have to travel a bit further, but I am waiting on one dealer getting back to me on when he will have them.
VW commercial dealerships which sell Californias are a subset of VW commercial dealerships.

There are just two in Northern Ireland which do sell them:
Isaac Agnew Van Centre
2 Mallusk Way
Newtownabbey
Co. Antrim
BT36 4AA
and,
Donnelly Van Centre Dungannon
59 Moy Road
Dungannon
BT71 7DT

Hi Lawrence, if you are struggling maybe you could pickup a cheap flight/boat to Liverpool and have a look at the Volkswagen Van Centre at Liverpool. It is situated near the airport and always has stock and demos.
Coventry van centre also have a few usually (check first). I sometimes fly to Belfast and its pretty cheap to get into Birmingham too which is 30-40 mins from the van centre I use (probably not as cheap as liverpool?).

Birmingham VW Van Center might be worth a call if flying to Birmingham - closer than Coventry too. They have a Beach in at the moment but best to check beforehand.

VW commercial dealerships which sell Californias are a subset of VW commercial dealerships.

There are just two in Northern Ireland which do sell them:
Isaac Agnew Van Centre
2 Mallusk Way
Newtownabbey
Co. Antrim
BT36 4AA
and,
Donnelly Van Centre Dungannon
59 Moy Road
Dungannon
BT71 7DT

Unfortunately, Agnews dropped the Cali, leaving only Donnelly - Who currently have no stock (which is not un-usual.)

Last edited:

Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

I collected my T6 California Beach from Donellys last week, I ordered it last August. I'm in Belfast, and you are welcome to have a look at it (it's not an Ocean tho.)

You could, like i did, try around the ROI dealers however, they only stock the Coast or Ocean models.

Welcome also, would be great to see another California on the roads over here.

Thanks everyone. I have tried Agnews but they do not stock Californias, which is a pity as it id about a mile from where I live. I have been on the phone to Donnellys and I'm waiting for them to get back to me as to when they may have stock.

Liverpool have 4 up for sale & a nice red Ocean in the showroom...

Nice guys, bought a van off them last week.

Hi Lawrence,

I collected my T6 California Beach from Donellys last week, I ordered it last August. I'm in Belfast, and you are welcome to have a look at it (it's not an Ocean tho.)

You could, like i did, try around the ROI dealers however, they only stock the Coast or Ocean models.

Welcome also, would be great to see another California on the roads over here.
Thanks for the offer Jonathan, but it is the Ocean that I would be interested in. Looked at a converter in Ballymena also but think I would prefer to get the Cali if I could. May look into a trip to Liverpool.

Lawrence

Great choice. Speak to Chris Donnelly, he sorted me with mine and did a great job...and I live all the way in London!

Brilliant information available on this forum. Haven't thought of a question yet that I can't find answer to.:D

Tom Murphy { car sales } Ltd Waterford 051 301222 have a new Ocean 150bhp Candy White in stock.