Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your clean Cali :)

I've just spent the last few days cleaning and waxing the van, the first 'proper' clean for a loooong while! I set about the roof on Sunday, the front and back on Monday, right hand side Tuesday, left hand side Wednesday and lastly the wheels on Thursday. This was a 'deep clean' and if it's painted, I waxed it! I even waxed all the inside surfaces that can not be seen when the roof is down or the doors are closed (yup, sad and a bit OCD I know!). The reason for splitting it over a few days was to avoid getting bored or tired or simply rushing it to get it over with. I also found that I could enjoy the task more, especially the roof and the wheels.

Now then, where can I get some therapy? :D

View attachment 107525View attachment 107526View attachment 107527View attachment 107528View attachment 107529View attachment 107530
Too
I've just spent the last few days cleaning and waxing the van, the first 'proper' clean for a loooong while! I set about the roof on Sunday, the front and back on Monday, right hand side Tuesday, left hand side Wednesday and lastly the wheels on Thursday. This was a 'deep clean' and if it's painted, I waxed it! I even waxed all the inside surfaces that can not be seen when the roof is down or the doors are closed (yup, sad and a bit OCD I know!). The reason for splitting it over a few days was to avoid getting bored or tired or simply rushing it to get it over with. I also found that I could enjoy the task more, especially the roof and the wheels.

Now then, where can I get some therapy? :D

View attachment 107525View attachment 107526View attachment 107527View attachment 107528View attachment 107529View attachment 107530
Too late for therapy

Why do all these posts make me feel guilty. Maybe something on my conscience as to when I last washed the van.
The pictures look amazing, I started iut doing this but have lapsed ! Just doesn’t seem enough time between using it for activities and work. Autogym foam wash and seal works wonders as it quick, good results and can be used on a poor day when polishing is not viable.

Cleaned and waxed mine for the first time today, bloody hard work lol and admittedly I didn’t do the roof, gotta figure out a plan for that!

E8327670-7DE3-4163-849E-24617231B7EF.jpeg

Back