Show us your reupholstered seats!

Victor_Tango_

Victor_Tango_

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I'm planning on taking my T6.1 off to DK Schweizer soon to get the cloth seats redone in leather and, I hope, to refoam them to be as comfortable as the seats in my beloved T5.

The only question now is the colour.

I find the interior of the T6.1 (Budget German Hotel Grey) to be really drab compared to the light wood effect of the T5.

I'm therefore a bit wary of going for black leather seats in case it feels even more like a mausoleum. But maybe black works? Goes with everything, right? Has anyone tried it?

Any other colours that work well with the grey? Or maybe I'm overthinking it (it has been known) and pretty much any colour will work? Pics welcome...

Saddle brown would be my choice... not too dark though. I do not think that leather seats are in a character of the Cali nor the image of the outdoor camping crowd. Leather seats are for
old foks.... ina Jag.

Saddle brown is a colour I've been wondering about. I like it but how would it look with the grey?

A previous owner had redone our T5 in full leather and I have to say it was great in a camper. Looked great, didn't feel too jaaaaaag-y, and so much easier to clean than the base spec cloth.

Back