Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower Options

JuanVecino2023

JuanVecino2023

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi

I have read various threads on options to the fitted extra shower attachment. At £384, it seems useful to hose down sandy feet (I don't have a dog), but a pricey way to do so.

Having looked at various posts on Hozelock canisters, Lidl etc 20l bags, I have discounted these, as I don't want to carry anything.

If I do use any options I've read about, it would be the simple (and cheap), Hozelock adapter to the kitchen sink and a hose out the window (or door).

I saw a lot of roof mounted solar tube showers in Costa Rica (clearly the cold here means they won't be hot), with a 35l plus capacity. Some are pressurised.

Has anyone had experience of similar? Pic as an example.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 15.02.12.png

Having this summer camped 3 nights at Woebly castle where the only facilities are a disabled loo and got an eye infection and been told we will be doing this every August, I was also interested in this.

This looks great
Very good video.

Having this summer camped 3 nights at Woebly castle where the only facilities are a disabled loo and got an eye infection and been told we will be doing this every August, I was also interested in this.

This looks great
Very good video.
We have this Decathlon pump shower and it’s great. For very little money it has everything. It packs small, has a temperature gauge, a content gauge, stands stably on any flat surface and gives a decent hot shower.
We fill ours halfway with cold, then boil a kettle to top it up and that’s a shower go us both. Just don’t fill it with hot water first!
Highly recommended.

Interesting, thanks

I’m wondering if the shower attachment is really worth £348

Back