Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver Awning

CandyCali

CandyCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All,
After almost a 6 month wait we are now the proud owners of a Candy White California Ocean.
We chose various factory fitted options, one of which was the awning in Silver as we thought it would look good against the Candy White bodywork.
Unfortunately, we aren’t happy with the look and want to change it for the black (Anthracite) version.
Our plan at the moment is to order an Anthracite awning from JCT600 in Sheffield and have the silver one removed and the Anthracite fitted by them … it is going to be expensive!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in purchasing our brand new, never been used, genuine VW, Factory Fitted Silver awning at a decent price?
We have seen these Silver awnings on other Calis and they look fab but it’s all dependent on the colour of the bodywork and of course personal taste.
Please get in touch if you are interested. IMG_1466.jpeg

Why not see if someone could vinyl wrap it in black/dark grey? It's generally straight parallel lengths - I would imagine pretty easy?

Why not see if someone could vinyl wrap it in black/dark grey? It's generally straight parallel lengths - I would imagine pretty easy?
Thanks that is an idea we could explore
We we’re just going for the easier (but more expensive) option

Thanks that is an idea we could explore
We we’re just going for the easier (but more expensive) option
It's going to be easier and less expensive I'd have thought. Vinyl wrapping places are all over the place these days, almost certainly will have the material in stock, avoids the need to remove it and I imagine a fairly quick job

It's going to be easier and less expensive I'd have thought. Vinyl wrapping places are all over the place these days, almost certainly will have the material in stock, avoids the need to remove it and I imagine a fairly quick job
What about the end caps etc? With them being plastic will I have to replace them with black ones as does vinyl wrap only adhere to metal? I don't know much about it as you can tell!

What about the end caps etc? With them being plastic will I have to replace them with black ones as does vinyl wrap only adhere to metal? I don't know much about it as you can tell!
I'd pose those questions to a vinyl wrapping company. I'd just find a local one and give them a call - explain what you want and see what they say :)

Back